Ethan and I are currently hooked on Lost. We are in the middle of season 2 and can't wait to finish up season 6 so we can finally have our lives back. We do occasionally take breaks to play the kinect or perfect our homemade turkey burgers....
I hope January is going well for everyone. It is typically the longest month ever but so far it has passed rather quickly. Hopefully it stays that way.
I am obsessed with LOST!! I LOVE IT. Sad it's over though. I just re-watched season 1 when it was not confusing... well "as" confusing ;) Great blog!
ReplyDeletexo.
I think i feel bad for you guys. Your lives will now be consumed until the end. Let me just admit that i was glad when it was over so i could have my sanity back. Good luck and may the force, or black smoke be with you.
ReplyDelete