Monday, December 27, 2010

Holidaze 2010!

Ethan and I drove up to Perry on Thursday, ready for some Christmas fun. I was so happy to get to see the Salonys for a bit on Friday. I am happy we have another (distant) vacation in the plans. 

As more people (and presents) arrived Friday, the stacking of gifts began. 

 My lovely siblings thought we should strike a pose or two with our adorable niece Jessica.



 As tradition dictates, on Christmas Eve everyone gets to open one gift. Ethan opened a remote control helicopter. I opened a HARRY POTTER SNOWGLOBE! I was pretty happy about it.
 Santa brought Jessica a rocking horse that moves its head and tail. It also makes lots of noise. She (and everyone else) loved the horse. We also loved all the neighing from both her and the horse.
 Ethan and I made out like bandits. We got an Atari Flashback, a recipe box, a new wallet and lots of other fun things. Like the Bible Cats calender. It was even better than I imagined. (I had a very high hopes.) You can pick up your very own copy here.


 I loved my old wallet that I had for a couple years, but it was falling apart. I was so happy Santa brought me my cute new owl wallet.

Christmas day we also went down to Ethan's aunts for a LOT of fun. It was fun to see his family and eat some delicious food. We played basically every song on Beatles Rock Band. We also played apples to apples and turns out, I make the best comparisons. That is right, I was the winner winner chicken dinner.

Sunday night I got to stop and visit Trish. How I miss this girl. It was so great to see her (and Lo & Cory). I just wish I got to see them more often.... perhaps I should start saving for a trip to Nova Scotia....

Sunday night was capped off with a complete meltdown in true Stephanie fashion. We are talking tears, snot, and unreasonable requests. Fortunately I have a husband that is the bomb.com and had me talked off the ledge and laughing in no time. I really didn't want to leave Perry and I REALLY didn't want to go back to work. Now that I have Monday under my belt, I am coping a bit better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment