Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Parties


This week Ethan and I have been busy with holiday cheer. Last night we went to the my company Christmas party in Alpine. We won a massaging body roll, a new toolbox, and my very own iPad! All employees received the awesome prize. WOOT WOOT!

Ethan finished his last final today, (another WOOT WOOT!) and has been busy setting up the ipad. It is pretty stinking neat.

Tonight we had another Christmas party. They ask everyone to bring a wrapped present to auction off. Ethan and I were the champion bidders for a hand-carved box and a house smell good thing (we swapped for the gingerbread train kit.) We feel like Christmas has come early at our house.

I am currently laying on the massaging body roll, Ethan is on the ipad.... Exciting times for the Zanders.

We are very excited to have Ethan's mum come to visit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment