Yesterday was a day I typically LOVE. I love a good innocent joke. My employer does not know what a good innocent joke is... lets just say the joke (which most people didn't believe) went on for far too long and at the end no one really laughed. So it sort of burned me out early in the day.
Then my delightful boyfriend wanted to post we were engaged. I wasn't super keen on the idea but because he isn't one to really get into april foolery I thought it might be a good way to encourage his april fools spirit. Turns out it sort of backfired and it got tiresome (and sad) having to repeatedly tell people it was just a sham and alas, I am not engaged.
I think my best april fools was telling Ethan I liked his linen pants. I lasted about 1.6 seconds and then I had to shout "APRIL FOOLS!! You know I don't dig linen pants." (yes Ethan, you can still wear them but I will not like them- I just won't like them. Heaven knows they aren't nearly as bad as Chris' JNCO/ Van Dutch pants.)
We have been busy having fun. I have pictures of course that I am not posting right now... In March we managed to see Brian Regan, snowboard, attend the festival of colors and get chalk in every crevasse of our bodies, eat some delicious food, attend a wedding, see our long lost friends, play frisbee and do cartwheels, and get way too hooked on Flash Forward. If you would like to see some pictures you can find them here.
We leave for Hawaii in less than a month and my goodness I am excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment