Thursday, March 11, 2010

T minus 49 days

T minus 49 days until we are on our way to Hawaii. I am SO SO SO excited for a fun roadtrip and 8 days of paradise/snorkeling/tanning/hula-ing/FUN!

Last weekend we had a great time in St George. I was happy to see all the bio girls at the new hip fro-yo hangout Krave. I really liked the multiple types of gummies I was able to coat my fro-yo with.

We had a great time with TJ & Ang at Mikey & Chantel's wedding. (and visiting with them after)On the way home we stopped to see the old Statehouse in Fillmore because Ethan had yet to experience this piece of Utah history.

Ethan always keeps a handy dandy frisbee in his car. The picture below is me re-enacting the frisbee getting stuck in the tree. Unfortunately we didn't have a picture of him boosting me into the tree to get the frisbee out.
A few "over-throws" led to us measuring the distance in cartwheels.
Cartwheels led to Ethan showing me his one handed cartwheel.
And me attempting the one handed cartwheel.
Ethan and I are super excited for Brian Regan this weekend. We have also got hooked on the TV show Flash Forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment