I did it. I finally took down my Christmas tree and I am ready for the next holiday!
I loved my weekend... well parts of it. I love the beautiful Southern Utah/Nevada sun. I just couldn't get enough of it.
I loved dinner with Elizabeth and Whip It with Shauntae. I loved seeing Joyce and of course seeing the sun.
I also love that I currently have 67 pouches of Capri Sun in my fridge. What can I say? Smith's was having a sale.
I did a bit of grocery shopping today and I saved $42! I feel I should receive a ribbon or something.
Also, I feel I should share that last Thursday Ethan and I went to a bar in SLC to see a friend and his band play. There was a little female person working the door with blond dreads and may I just say I bet she was the most efficient bouncer they could have chosen.
That is how you can overcome the Capri Sun "never-enough" problem...you buy them in bulk. Huge amounts of Capri Sun bulk.
ReplyDelete