First. I am hooked on TLC. Not only has TLC brought me Say Yes to the Dress and What Not to Wear. They also bring me specials like World's Tiniest Girl, World's Tallest Children, and World's Strongest Toddler.
I am also hooked on The Bachelor. I love it. I also loved last nights episode and the fact that he let 4 girls go in one episode. But why did he keep Vienna? It is like Wes from the Bachelorette all over again.
Okay. That is really all I have to share for the time being.
Once upon a time, I was hooked on The Bachelor. Curtis and I watched every episode. We were in high school, so it might have been the first season.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, the guy was seduced by the evil girl, and so he didn't pick the super-awesome southern-accent girl, and my little teenage heart was broken beyond repair.