Sunday, October 11, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

My high school reunion was this weekend. It went wonderful and it feels even better to have to done for the next few years. I think everyone that came had a great time. Friday night we went to the football game and even though the Bees lost, we had fun cheering. Saturday we did dinner at The Cottage and had a pretty good turnout. After the reunion last night, Shawn, Lee, and I had a movie night. It is nice that even after 5 years, the 3 of us can laugh all night (of course in between falling asleep). We ended up watching The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. twice. Oh how I love leelee and Shawn. It is hard to describe the three of us when we are together- we just sort of vibe. and laugh a lot.

I have about a million pictures to post... maybe next week? Sorry about the delay in posting them but...

Tomorrow morning bright and early I head to New York! I am so excited!

Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. miss stephanie,
    i just wanted to drop by and say hi!! i miss your cute face!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete