Monday, October 26, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

Who know that I would love Dancing with the Stars so much? Well I do love it- and I love Donny Osmond.

I also love Halloween. Last Wednesday Ethan I went to the haunted house Nightmare on 13th. Saturday night we went to Nelson's Corn Maze in Perry. We had so much fun. If you live in the Perry area- you should head on over.

Tomorrow night we are carving pumpkins and if it isn't snowing (I just threw up in my mouth a little) I think we will go to the haunted forest.

I need some costume ideas for both Friday at work and Saturday for whatever we end up doing on Saturday.

I loved having Amanda and Shauntae come and stay for the weekend-- I only wish I could have spent a bit more time with them.

Good news- I found out today that Jordan will be getting home from his mission December 19th at 11:25 am. Hip Hip Hooray!!

I also made surprise brownies last night- with various types of hidden pieces of candy bars in them. I simply cannot eat enough of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment