Monday, August 10, 2009

ABDC

America's Best Dance Crew has started season 4. I LOVE it. I am pulling for Vogue Evolution and the hick hop cowboys from Nashville.

This past weekend was nice. I went to Pocatello Friday night. On my way I stopped at the yog fact to see Lexi on her last day working there. Friday night I was so happy to see Bill and visit with him.

Saturday I helped run a roping and I enjoyed it. A lot. I guess I didn't really enjoy the weather because I could see my breath most of the day and I kept thinking it was November.

Sunday was wonderful and I got to spend a lot of time with the family and my cute little niece. She has started to laugh and its the cutest thing.

Today I was craving pie all day so Ethan and I hit up the Village Inn. Check Spelling

Something that is going on in my life is a challenge Ethan and I gave ourselves- we can't eat at the same restaurant more than once this month. So far we have found a few great little places.

Work is good. busy. And planning a reunion is making me age prematurely.... we might have a new date for that reunion... I guess we will know for sure Wednesday night.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment