Hello Blogland.
Here is the deal- the 2004 BEHS reunion is slated for Saturday September 12th from roughly 6-8 pm. That is exactly 6 weeks from tomorrow. That means that a mailing is needing to go out by the end of next week.
So dear bloggers- could I please ask a fat favor? If you graduated from BEHS in 2004, please send me your address. If you did not graduate from BEHS in 2004 but know someone who did- please pass this information along.
There is a facebook page set up for our 2004 group but not all bloggers are part of facebook. (Or maybe some of you bloggers have spouses that graduated in 2004...) So I am begging to please have the word passed along.
I can be reached here (duh) or at stephaniebracken at rocketmail dot com.
Thank you in advance. And if any of you bloggers wanted to post the reunion info and email on your blogs I would certainly appreciate it.
Carry on.
No comments:
Post a Comment