Sunday, July 12, 2009

A few Pictures and then some words

Here are a few pictures from a couple weeks ago. Lets start with the 4th of July weekend.
First thing was the Gunlock Rodeo.
On the actual 4th we had many activities.... Tea Party, Fried Twinkies, Watermelon seed Spitting, Hydrotube and of course Swimming.
Ethan was pretty sick so Sunday morning we went to InstaCare. Turns out he had mono....After InstaCare Ethan and I moved all my belongings to Orem and into my little apartment. The following weekend I headed back to St George to participate in the Climb to Conquer Cancer at Snow Canyon. We had a great time and hope ShaeLee's mom conquers it too. All the Bio Girls were there (minus our Elizabeth). Dr Allen even came out to show her support. The climb was 6 miles and we enjoyed it. We climbed, enjoyed the man playing the flute on the rock, practiced our speed walking, and ended the day getting Henna Tattoos.
After we conquered Cancer, Shauntae and I headed to the Skimboarding Competition where we saw this cute little judge. I meant to post more pictures of the competition but I am having computer issues. The next picture is from when Ethan and I went to Harry Potter. I loved it. I really really loved it and can't wait to see it again.A little over a week ago is I got pretty dang sick. I was doing a team roping in Salina and thought I was going to die. Turns out I didn't but whew- it was close. I went to the Dr on Monday and thought I had mono (because little ol' Ethan had it 3 weeks prior) but the test was negative. So they put me on a killer antibiotic and I am finally feeling better. I also think I am feeling better from watching many episodes of Gilmore Girls.
This past week was Michelle's lovely wedding reception and Ethans Birthday... on the same day actually. When I got off work on Thursday Ethan and I jumped in my car and headed for Perry. The reception was beautiful and I loved seeing Carolyn and Wes. For Ethan's birthday dinner we went to Maddox and OH MY GOSH it was so good. I don't eat there nearly enough.
Friday after work Ethan and I once again headed up to Perry (after using his T-shirt/eternal coupon at Los Hormanoes). I dropped him at Willard Bay and I went to my parents.
Saturday I helped my dad fix fence and found I love being driven around in the tractor. Let me get a tad more specific- I like to sit in the bucket of the tractor and have my dad drive me around the field to different parts of the fence that need to be fixed. Saturday afternoon I met Ethan and his family at Willard Bay for some fun Tubing and swimming. I love being at my parents and eating steak and fresh corn on the cob in the backyard. I also love feeding Charlotte the pig leftovers and I can't wait for piglets. Saturday after I ate with my family I went back to the bay and ate chocolate cake at the party and then Ethan and I drove back to Orem.
Yesterday was a nice and relaxing day. The only place I went was church and this time I didn't get asked out... maybe I am loosing my charm?

1 comment:

  1. It all looks wonderful, minus that picture of the inside of Ethan's mouth...I was enjoying some delicious popcorn chicken from Arby's. Not anymore. But...other than that it was wonderful! I love the 4th of July so I'm glad you took full advantage of the holiday!

    ReplyDelete