Sunday, June 28, 2009

Perry

This weekend was fun. Friday night I went to dinner with Heidi and Dylan. That night Lee took me to The Proposal. It was a pretty good movie, and I had a great time catching up with Lee.

Saturday morning I helped move some cows prior to visiting the doctor. I didn't really want to go to the doctor to have my face x-rayed... and I am not sure it helped any... but it was fun to visit BMC anyway. Plus Dr. Keller is pretty funny. I am also proud to say that at the ripe old age of 23 I finally had my first X-ray. Saturday afternoon my mom took Lexi and I to lunch at Roosters, it is on 25th street in Ogden. It was so so so good.

Saturday evening I babysat Dylan for awhile and we had fun. We went to the park, went to McDonalds, and of course went to the farm to see the funny goat, the pig, the cow (yes, oddly enough we only have one cow on the farm right now- the rest are turned out on summer pasture.) Dylan also loved getting to ride Teddy (a horse).

Saturday evening I also went to a pool party with Heather, Cam, Elise, and Brian. It was great! We jumped off the diving board, rode down the slide, and naturally had a handstand competition. There was also a raffle and Elise and I were WINNERS!!! (Finally dating Ethan has paid off and some of his luck is rubbing off on me.)
The above picture wasn't real clear... so the picture below is today with my prize.
Today was Brian's farewell and I enjoyed sitting with the Curtis Clan. I also enjoyed eating I think 7 different desserts afterwards. I love my sister and her family. It is always a treat to visit with them. I am hoping to fly up to Washington and visit sometime soon. I guess it is time for me to pack up my things and hit the road. I am happy I get to take my car in to get fixed tomorrow morning and it is a 4 day week!! I love holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment