Friday night we saw Joel McHale and I am still laughing. It was so great to have a night out with Shauntae.Saturday included a very lazy morning and looking at an apartment. Saturday Ethan and I also were fortunate to attend the play The Discovery of Nancy Drew. My cousin that is 6 and 3 of her friends wrote, directed, and performed the play. They even signed autographs after the play. Ethan and I also ended up on quite the shopping trip Saturday afternoon. We went to the mall so he could drop off a resume or two... $300 dollars later we left the mall. Yikes. Reason #7 I live with my Auntie and Uncle- it is free. 

Saturday evening I took Eth on a date to a Japanese steak house. I believe he really enjoyed watching them prepare our food. We visited Tricia's parents and borrowed a great leperchaun movie we watched after church today. And by watch I mean Ethan watched and I slept. Last night we also rented Transformers and watched it in the theater room. (Theater room would be reason #13 I live with my Aunt and Uncle)
Shauntae and Ethan on our their way back to STG and I just can't believe the weekend is over. Tomorrow I start week number 3 at work and I will also get my first paycheck in a month. You might say I am rather excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment