Wednesday, June 3, 2009

5 years?

I am currently at my parents and about to head up to Lexi's graduation. That means it has been 5 years since I graduated from high school. That just seems absurd. Where has the time gone and why have I yet to accomplish anything spectacular? like I don't know- eating my weight in candy or something equally impressive. This is a picture from my first day of work. AJ took it while we were in snowbird. I think I am going to really like working at my place of employment. My biggest concern is I work with workaholics and I don't want to turn into one. Also- I found starting a new job with a black eye is a great way to break the ice and make friends.

I am really enjoying staying at my aunts house. Last night she got me hooked on the bachelorette. After the show got over Elle, Sophie, and I got to stay up past our (their) bedtimes to eat ice cream. ha. life is good as a member of their family.

Ethan comes up Friday night... hopefully... if not he will be here Saturday! I simply cannot wait to see him and his cute little face. As an added bonus- he is bringing my longboard!

Tomorrow night I think I will head back up the canyon to hug Alan James one last time. I miss St George but so far I am really enjoying this northern country.

No comments:

Post a Comment