Monday, May 18, 2009

What a trip!

This has been quite the trip. We made it to Asheville North Carolina today. I fell in love with Nashville. I only wish I had listened to Ethan when he told be to pack my boots. Speaking of Ethan- we are hoping to take a road trip of our own this summer. We are thinking along the west coast from San Fransisco through Oregon and Washington, then down through Idaho. Hopefully my company will give me some time off.

This trip seems unreal and really unleashes the traveller in me. I have come up with 2 goals from this trip.
1) get my name on a road sign
2) visit all 50 states

I am sure at various points of this trip I have come up with other goals- I simply cannot remember them right now.

I am off to bed so that I am a happy traveller for tomorrows adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment