Thursday, May 14, 2009

look out America

Elizabeth and I hit the road first thing tomorrow morning. We will be hitting Utah, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland. It should be 11 days of complete awesomeness.

Tuesday Ethan and I washed both our cars. Well, actually I washed the cars and he squirted water on me. We had a great afternoon and my new glasses arrived so Yea for being able to see again. I also ate Del Taco for the first time. Tuesday night we went to Elizabeths for a fare thee well party and roasted weenies and mallows. It was fantastic.

Wednesday I had a rather productive day.. probably because Ethan went to Salt Lake. I managed to buy 2 new tires for my car, pass a safety inspection and register the little darling. I visited my grandparents and made some important phone calls. I also tried to sell Ethan's odd car that doesn't run- turns out sales are not in my future. Last night I went to Neal and Georgettes to finish mapping the route Elizabeth and I will be taking across the USA.

And here it is Thursday. I just did the last of my map questing and am heading to lunch with old Human Capital coworkers. After which I guess I will start packing.

I feel like there just isn't enough time for everything and I am feeling rather emotional today. I just need to suppress my sadness until the plane ride home on memorial day. ha. Lucky Ethan gets to pick me up from the airport...

Oh and I will just throw this one out there- if there is anyone who knows of a 2 bedroom place in Orem will you let me know? Please and Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment