Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I stink at this...

So I thought today will be the day that I will post pictures and funny stories. But I guess today won't be that day. Instead today will be the day that Ethan and I buy me a longboard, play in the fountain and float down the river.

Let me give you a quick recap of my unemployed, out of school, new aunt life starting with Friday after graduation...

Friday- dinner and longboarding with Marshall

Saturday- go to the car show with Ethan and then hang out with my mom... get our cars washed and lay out. Scoot Scoot ride with Ethan and watch confessions of a shopaholic with Shauntae.. Play with Ethan again and go to a fire and talk on the intercom. Once again more longboarding.

Sunday- church and then see my parents. a little longboarding, an excellent nap and then a bike ride. I also played catch in the park for over an hour and topped the night off by watching Newsies.

Monday- hiked Angels landing with Ethan, Petey, Shelly, and Brent. Loved it. Ate at Pirate Island Pizza. Shot rocks in a sling shot down by the river with Eth, did a little more longboarding and fell asleep in a beautiful air conditioned home watching Yes Man.

Tuesday- sorted through some clothes, went to Shauntae's bosses, did some work for my dad and SMC, watched Yes Man, went to my grandparents and hung out with my dad. Celebrated Cinco De Mayo by eating at Robertos and then once again did some longboarding. Last night Ethan and I blew up the air mattress and slept in his backyard.

Let me just say this- I LOVE BEING UNEMPLOYED AND OUT OF SCHOOL!!!! whew- I feel much better now. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment