Yesterday was quite the day. Elizabeth and I went to Ford's theater and the Peterson House. We also watched the National Memorial Day Parade. After the parade we rode the metro to Shady Grove where I gathered my belongings and jumped back on the metro to DCA. My flight was pretty nice- nothing real eventful. I managed to read 275 pages while travelling yesterday- I liked that. Last night I was so happy to Ethan at the airport. We went to the Stratosphere and rode the roller coaster... it was pretty extreme. We spent the night down there and loved it. LOVED IT.
Today I finally returned to the STG and so far my day has consisted of sorting/packing/crying. Ethan and I went to lunch- but somehow I managed to still keep crying. He is a good sport...
I leave for Salt Lake on Thursday and I am not at all ready.
Your trip sounds like a crazy good one! I'm sorry you are sad with changes now though. We NEED to go to lunch like the very day you get here. We have a lot of catching up to do!
ReplyDelete