Technology is neat. I just set up my blog so I can email to post or I can text to post. Who would have thought?
Last night I was a bum. I didn't do an ounce of homework and loved it. I even tuned into American Idol. My first time viewing this season and I liked it. Maybe because I don't watch it and haven't followed it but a lot of the contestants seemed odd to me....
2 weeks from today I will be taking my last final. I am hitting crunch time and have no motivation. what's new?
The roadtrip to Maryland is just about planned and I am excited. I am a tad nervous for 45 hours in a car and no CD player... books on tape anyone? Seriously if someone has some books on tape that are good, and that they would be willing to loan out- I am interested! Shauntae said we could rent her ipod from her. The cost is a cool souvenir and I would be getting her one of those anyway...
The schedule is looking like this:
Depart St George on May 15th and drive to Denver
May 16th Denver to St Louis
May 17th St Louis to Nashville
May 18th Nashville to Asheville
May 19th Ashveille to Fayetteville and Josh!
May 20th Fayetteville to somewhere
May 21th somewhere to Rockville Maryland
May 22-25 Washington DC
May 25- Depart DC on a plane back to Vegas
At this point I will pack my crap up and head north... and start June 1st in Orem... Michelle- I might need to enlist your help in maybe finding a place to live? If you know of anything off the top of your head.
I think I am going home to eat lunch and waste some time before parasitology. Don't judge- I said I am tired of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment