Monday, April 20, 2009

Miss USA

Yesterday was great. Why?
-I got to see Trish and Cory! I am excited to be their neighbors.
-I had an awesome Sunday afternoon nap.
-I went to see Neal and Georgette and they have the cutest red healer puppies I have ever seen.
-The weather was absolutely perfect.
-We had pageant night at our house and watched the Miss USA pageant.

I had a few problems with the Miss USA pageant. Let me list them for you.
1. Kennan from Kennan and Kel was a judge.
2. so was Holly Madison, Donald Trumps son, and Perez Hilton.
3. It was a trampy version of the Miss America pageant.
4. Billy Bush was the host along with a lady that didn't know how to talk.
5. It was so so skanky.

I would further expand on my feelings about this but I am going to eat a sandwich instead.

Also- Saturday was a very funny day of team roping in Logandale. It was one of Kal's ropings and they raised 6400 for a Moapa Valley fund. It is a fund set up to help people in the area that have been laid off and need a little help to get by. I thought it was a fantastic idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment