Thursday, April 2, 2009

humming

I am in the computer lab right now and the man next to me is humming. sorta loud and no real tune. I just thought you ought to know that.

I am happy to be heading up north this weekend for a baby shower and to see Lee in Beauty and the Beast. There should be lots of good food and fun.

I graduate in 28 days. I am starting to sorta freak out.

I have the best roommate. She is getting us matching bikes for graduation. And we get them early so we can start riding them together.

The man is still humming. I feel like he should stop. quickly.

Yesterday bio girls and I went to lunch at Cafe Rio. We stayed and talked for 2 hours. Last night Shauntae met us and we went to The Crucible. It was fantastic. If you live in St George you should go see it. I am in love with all my bio loves.

Speaking of love- I love the nail polish Shauntae brought home Tuesday night. Our nails look like an easter egg threw up all over them. Bright blue, lime green and sunshine yellow are the colors we are rocking.

still humming... I am out of here.

1 comment:

  1. i swear everytime I go down that way you come up this way!

    ReplyDelete