Wednesday, April 22, 2009

finals and fun

Sorry I have stunk at blogging as of late. Studying has really started to take over. I had a mock final for my ACS Organic Chemistry final last night. I think Shauntae put it perfect when she said "Mock finals are lame. It is like rehearsing your own hanging."

Monday after immunlogy I met Shauntae and Brian at home and we rode our bikes to FHE at the park. The food was soooo good. I really think I could almost eat my weight in dutch oven potatoes.
I have found I quite enjoy wearing my belt buckle with my cut off shorts. It just adds an element of class.
Today I thought it was only appropriate to wear my belt buckle to school for my last day of classes! eeek. Where did the time go?

I also picked myself up a little graduation present today...I just got home from the Biology Seniors banquet. It was real enjoyable and I will post pictures of it later. When asked what I plan on doing when I graduate I replied "Marry someone rich."

And Tyler- thanks again for letting the class know on Monday I was dumped by someone I wasn't even dating. hahaha.

Right now I just feel like I am trying to absorb everything I can. It just doesn't seem real that classes are over and finals are starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment