Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Acid, Parasites, Spring, Hair Color, Cowboy

I think if I am going to continue being lab partners with Elizabeth in o chem lab, we both need to start wearing gloves. It is never a good sign when you feel your skin burning.

I love parasites. I hate studying them and trying to learn 20+ genus, species, lifecycles, etc by tomorrow.

I love this spring weather we are having.

I booked my hair appointment for Saturday, all that is left for me to do is decide what color(s) I should go. I am open to most suggestions.

Last night I had a nice conversation with the cowboy I saw this weekend. It is safe to say- that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.... but I think we came to the conclusion we aren't opposed to something in the long drawn out future. ha. Whatever the hell that means. I am sticking to my original- that isn't going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment