Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy (almost) LOVE Day! and a Spooky Friday the 13th.

The title pretty much sums up my thoughts. Today I am handing out candy and valentines. Today is also Friday the 13th which of course I love so I am wearing gray with my red. (black seemed to dramatic. I will wait and wear black on the Friday the 13th in March...) I am rather excited to attend Shalee's birthday party this evening in my glittery attire. The theme is Momma Mia!!

I am so excited that tomorrow I am heading up to my parents and Lee is going to be my valentine. It should be a fabulous weekend full of fun, food, family, candy, and friends!

Last night I just hung out at home and it was fantastic. It was the first time I was home (and stayed home) before 8:00 pm in I think 3 weeks. I feel like I should have more to say but I don't. I am just so stinking excited to go home tomorrow and play with everyone.

Oh and in the post below this- I am the one on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment